Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

is a ridiculously comfortable shoe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Labi1995

Etŗ: 26

uk
MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 10, 2019 6:21 am    Oggetto:  is a ridiculously comfortable shoe
Descrizione:

All kinematic variables significantly increased with breast cup size (P < 0.05). Mean anterior-posterior (a/p), medial-lateral (m/l), and vertical bare-breasted displacements ranged from 0.030 to 0.059 m, from 0.018 to 0.062 m, and from 0.042 to 0.099 m, respectively, across A to G cups. Breast velocities ranged from
0.428 to 1.244 m∑s (a/p), 0.411 to 1.7
08 m∑s(m/l), and 0.819 to 2.174 m∑s (vertical), respectively. Increases in breast acceleration varied from 11.664 to 48.438 m∑s (a/p), 15.572 to 51.987 m∑s (m/l), and 23.301 to 66.447 m∑s (vertical), respectively.
Scaling models found that breast mass was the only anthropometric measure to consistently explain differences in breast kinematics between cup sizes.Bare-breasted kinematics significantly increased with cup size during running. Differences in breast displacement, velocity, and acceleration between cup sizes could be predicted using estimates of breast mass based on conventional brassiere sizing. These data inform the design and evaluation of effective bra support.Now, having myself reviewed underwear that attempts to achieve the same goal for a manís ďparts,Ē I can relate to the value
of this research, though it still
does make me snicker a bit (did I mention that I have an 8-year-oldís level of maturity?). And, just to even the male-female playing field a bit, it reminds me of this classic video for the Jog Strap water bottle holder Ė enjoy!This afternoon I ran 14.2 miles in the Merrell Bare Access shoes. This was the longest run Iíve done since the 2011 Boston Marathon, and the first run longer than half-marathon distance that Iíve done in a zero drop shoe since probably 2010. Iím happy to report that the run went very well, and the shoes performed spectacularly!The Bare Access is Merrellís contribution to the zero-drop, cushioned shoe niche, where it competes with shoes like the Altra Instinct, New Balance MR00, Saucony Hattori, and the soon to be released Skechers Go Bionic, Saucony Virrata, and Brooks Pure
Drift. For me, these shoes
nail a sweet spot by being flat, but also by providing enough cushion to take the edge off on a longish run. Along with 4-5 mm drop cushioned shoes, shoes in this category find their way onto my feet for most of my miles these days, and the Bare Access is one that has been on my feet as much as any other shoe over the past several months.The Bare Access scores big points with me for its fit. Itís one of those shoes that feels as if it were made just for my foot. Snug in the heel and midfoot (but not overly narrow in the midfoot like the NB MR00), it opens up into an ample forefoot that provides plenty of room for my metatarsals and toes to spread out. It does have a bit of contour under the arch, but this doesnít bother me at all, and it feels less prominent than in the Merrell Road Glove. The Bare Access
is a ridiculously comfortable shoe, and itís one of the first that I reach for when choosing something for all-day use (if youíre looking for a zero drop shoe for casual, non-running use, this is a great choice) .The upper of the Bare Access is well-made and seems to be very durable. The mesh upper allows the shoes to breathe well, and internally it feels great on a bare foot. The footbed is non-removable, but there are no raised edges where it is stitched in to cause blister issues (a problem for me in some shoes with integrated footbeds). Unfortunately though, sockless running is not
possible for me in this shoe because like many shoes in the Merrell Barefoot line (e.g., Trail, Sonic, and Road Gloves), the ankle collar digs into the skin behind my Achilles tendon in a fierce way Ė damage has been done on the few occasions Iíve
attempted to run in the Bare Access without socks. Fortunately, socks do take care of the problem. If I had one suggestion for Merrell (and this applies to most shoes in the Barefoot line), it would be to add some cushion inside the ankle collar, particularly behind the Achilles.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 10, 2019 6:21 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: