Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

department of corrections r
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

Sito web: http://www.newyorkyank...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 11, 2018 5:43 am    Oggetto:  department of corrections r
Descrizione:

The Minnesota Vikings are turning off the lights at the team's new practice facility south of Minneapolis after neighbors complained about the glow.

The Eagan building's north side is nearly 100 feet (30.5 meters) high and lights up with the team's Norseman logo and the words "Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center - Home of the Minnesota Vikings."

The NFL team will turn off the lights on the north side of the building between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.   , said Jeff Anderson, team spokesman. The shut-off time will be moved to about midnight when the team hosts night events such as high school games.

The team is "listening to the community," Anderson said.

The other three sides of the facility will remain lit every night, he said.

The Vikings moved into the 277   ,000-square-foot complex in March. The area includes an indoor practice facility, the team's headquarters and an outdoor stadium.

Mendota Heights residents complained about the lights last month.

City officials found the building complied with city code when it received an initial complaint about the lights in February, said Tom Garrison, Eagan spokesman.

"Brightness levels are the same as other wall signage in Eagan   ," Garrison said.

The new solution was an "internal team decision," said Lester Bagley, the Vikings' executive vice president of public affairs.

"We'd like to be collaborative and compromise," Bagley said.

Resident Nancy Commerford said the decision will help make her street feel less like a circus.

"If I wake up in the middle of the night now I won't see the lights   ," Commerford said. "Having them compromise like this makes my day."

The team expects the change to occur this weekend.

The brother of New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins was arrested and charged Wednesday with manslaughter in the death of a 25-year-man whose body was found in the NFL player's New Jersey home.

The Bergen County prosecutor's office said Wednesday 34-year-old William H. Jenkins, of Fair Lawn, was charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of Roosevelt Rene, whose body was discovered Tuesday.

Acting Prosecutor Dennis Calo said William Jenkins is in custody in the Ontario County Jail in New York state. The investigation is ongoing.

Janoris Jenkins' home is about 10 miles (16 kilometers) north of MetLife Stadium. Property records show Janoris Jenkins has lived at the house the last two years   , and on Wednesday the Bergen County prosecutor's office listed William Jenkins as living at the same address.

According to New York state department of corrections records, William Jenkins was arrested on **** charges in 2006 and again in 2011. He was paroled from prison in July 2016.

Janoris Jenkins is entering his third season with the Giants. The 29-year-old signed a five-year, $62.5 million contract with the team in 2016 and had an outstanding first season when he was selected to be a starter in the 2017 Pro Bowl.

His second season did not go as well. The veteran was suspended for a game for violating team rules in late October and eventually had his season end in late November by an ankle injury that required surgery.

He has intercepted 16 passes in six seasons and scored nine touchdowns.

Jenkins played at Florida from 2008-10 before finishing his college career at North Alabama. He was drafted in the second round by the St. Louis Rams in 2012. He played four seasons with the Rams.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 11, 2018 5:43 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: