Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Paxton Lynch and Bresh
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

Sito web: http://www.newyorkyank...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 11, 2018 4:53 am    Oggetto:  Paxton Lynch and Bresh
Descrizione:

The Minnesota Vikings' public relations staff has won the Pete Rozelle Award from the Professional Football Writers of America for excellence in dealing with the media.

The Vikings' PR staff is the 29th Rozelle Award winner and earned the award for the first time in club history. Minnesota is the 15th different NFL organization to receive the honor since it was first awarded in 1990.

The Rozelle Award is named for the NFL commissioner from 1960-89
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, who started his career in sports as a publicist.

During the 2017 season, Minnesota's PR staff consisted of Bob Hagan (executive director of public relations) along with Tom West (director of public relations), Jeff Anderson (executive director of communications)
, Jon Ekstrom (public relations manager) and Sam Newton (public relations assistant).

In addition to bringing in Paxton Lynch and Breshad Perriman for workouts, the Bills worked out nine more players on a tryout basis on Tuesday.

Defensive end Nate Orchard, wide receivers DeVier Posey and Hunter Sharp
, tackle Michael Dunn, center Anthony Fabiano, guard Landon Turner
, defensive tackles Christian Ringo and Jay Bromley, and quarterback Josh Woodrum were the additional players to workout for the Bills.

All eleven players had been in training camps with NFL teams until roster cuts over the weekend. Perriman, Posey and Woodrum were with the Baltimore Ravens. Orchard and Fabiano were with the Cleveland Browns. Bromley and Turner were with the New Orleans Saints. Sharpe was with the New York Giants
, Dunn the Jacksonville Jaguars, Ringo the Detroit Lions and Lynch the Denver Broncos.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 11, 2018 4:53 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: