Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

asics gel kayano
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Gwendolyn Reade

usa
MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 02, 2018 6:01 am    Oggetto:  asics gel kayano
Descrizione:

’žI m an
advocate for people accepting themselves for who they are. Reebok s message of enabling and encouraging self-belief and self-betterment is something I fundamentally live by. I m honored to partner with a brand whose mission is to inspire people to be the best possible version of themselves. Do you think the pop superstar can breathe some much-needed life into the Reebok Set to release tomorrow, here s a good look at the Reebok Classic Iconic Taping Pack. This new pack includes both the Reebok Club C 85 and the Reebok Workout. The theme behind the pack is none other than VHS tapes.

The shoe comes in a Black and White textile upper done in a splatter-like pattern. Black mesh takes care of the heel, tongue, toe and underlays. The shoe also comes with and EVA foam midsole, Graphlite tech for midfoot support and the signature pump to ensure a snug fit. Where s the Primal Red, you ask? Peep the branding on the insoles. Priced at $175,
pick up this Reebok Insta Pump Fury directly from Reebok.Above you will get a first look at both colorways of the recently released Vetements x Reebok Genetically Modified Pump collab.

This collab between Vetements x Reebok won t come cheap, but even with the pricey MSRP, both colorways recently manged to sell out.Priced at around $900, the
Vetements x Reebok Genetically Modified Pump is simply an modified version of the classic Reebok Insta Pump Fury. The shoe stands out by by coming in Triple White or Black finishes done in a worn-in pre-distressed motif. In other words, the new shoes don t look so new fresh out the box. Constructed out of woven textiles and leather and placed on top of a rubber midsole, the shoe comes with details such as the midfoot strap and the scuffs noted throughout the shoe. Priced at around $900, keep an eye out for a restock to happen soon at Dover Street Market.

The upper is then paired up with a matching midsole and
White rubber outsole equipped with Reebok s EVA sole tech. Additional aesthetics on the shoe come by way of the DMX ice rubber outsole. Branding appears on the heel, lateral side of the heel and tongue. Priced at $140, you can now find the Reebok DMX Run 10 at select international retailers. A stateside release date has yet to be announced.Some of you may now know this, but Shaquille O neal wasn t only dominant on the court, but the big man also has bars! Don t believe me? Head on over to YouTube and search Shaq Diesel.

Some of them even have a tattoo of a pin-up girl on their butts.What are your thoughts on this very different colorway of the Insta Pump Fury? Could you see yourself actually wearing a pair? Check out images of the shoe above and look for this Insta Pump Fury at select retailers in the near future.Celebrating the model s 20th anniversary, Reebok has decided release Reebok DMX Run 10 in these two new colorways. Coming in your choice of Black/White or Chalk White, the Reebok DMX Run 10 features an upper made out pf premium leather paired up with a matching midsole and White rubber outsole equipped with Reebok s EVA sole tech.

Amber Rose is really out here getting her very own sneaker collab with Reebok. Yes, we re serious. No one saw this coming,
but much respect to her. Dubbed the Reebok Freestyle Hi Muva Fuka, here s a better look of what s to come.The Reebok Freestyle Hi Muva Fuka is a version of the model that comes with a tonal upper done in a Burgundy pony hair material. The unique design of the shoe also comes with other notable features such as the metal lace tips, custom lace dubraes that read MUVA and FUKA , tonal waxed laces, a burgundy midsole and a gum rubber outsole. Any Amber Rose fan out there in need
of a pair? Stay tuned for a confirmed release date.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 02, 2018 6:01 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> God Bless America Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: