Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

and embraced by New Orleans, Brees is destined to be remembe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Welcome e Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
elaine95

Etŕ: 25

Sito web: http://www.authenticmi...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 10, 2020 7:12 am    Oggetto:  and embraced by New Orleans, Brees is destined to be remembe
Descrizione:

Half of the quarterbacks playing in the championship round will be on the wrong side of 40.Joining Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the Fifth Decade Club is Saints quarterback Drew Brees
, who turns 40 today. Brady, 41, will face the Chiefs immediately after Brees tries to outscore the Rams.No one thinks that 2018 will be the last rodeo for either aging cowpoke. Brady has repeatedly vowed to stick around through his 45th birthday. Brees hasn’t placed an expiration date on his career milk carton, but he has shown no signs of slipping.Both are first-ballot Hall of Famers. Both are among the best five to ever play the game. It would be fitting it both end up playing each other in Atlanta in 19 days.For now, though, it’s about Brees. Drafted by the Chargers in 2001
, cast into free agency after five seasons, unwanted by the Dolphins, and embraced by New Orleans, Brees is destined to be remembered as one of the best to ever play the game — and he’s destined to be successful at whatever he does after he stops playing. Before the Browns signed running back Kareem Hunt, plenty of teams considered adding him. The Lions were one of those teams, and they ultimately decided not to pursue Hunt.“We evaluate every player on the field and off the field and in this case
, we talked about internally,” G.M. Bob Quinn said at a forum for season-ticket holders, via Dave Birkett of the . “It was just a player that we didn’t feel comfortable bringing to the Lions for numerous issues, and I stand by that. That’s my word and I want good players and I want good people in this organization.”The Chiefs waived Hunt after video emerged in November 2018 of an altercation in a hallway of a Cleveland hotel from February of that year. Hunt was seen in the video shoving and kicking a woman.“Obviously when [Hunt] was released towards the end of the season, every team in the league had the opportunity to claim him . . . and actually be on a cheaper contract than he signed today,” Quinn said.He’s right
, but any team that would have claimed him in November would have been required to pay his salary while on the Commissioner Exempt list. The Browns will pay Hunt nothing until he’s reinstated, assuming that any suspension is finalized before the start of the regular season.The Lions arguably don’t need Hunt; rookie Kerryon Johnson became a solid performer in 2018. But Hunt led the league in rushing in his own rookie year of 2017, and his talent is undeniable. Which is precisely why he’s getting a second chance.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 10, 2020 7:12 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Welcome e Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: