Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Bridgewater isn't sure on return to starting QB role
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gare ufficiali
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
linlybest

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 17, 2017 9:12 am    Oggetto:  Bridgewater isn't sure on return to starting QB role
Descrizione:

HomeTVTV News50 Shades of Grey5 things learned from 50 Shades of Grey trailer: More Mills and Boon than whips and chainsJamie Dornan takes his shirt off a lot and there's not as much bondage as one might expect15:30, 24 JUL 2014Updated19:05, 24 JUL 2014Get celebs updates directly to your inbox+ SubscribeThank you for subscribing!Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email50 Shades of Grey's trailer has dropped and it's a little different.The clip features the moment Mr Grey, played by Jamie Dornan, meets Anastasia Steele, portrayed by Dakota Johnson and then her slow descent into his figurative and literal dungeon.Jamie Dornan makes his fully fledged debut as the controlling billionaire with the odd kink, and when he's not wearing his suit, he's taking it off. Plan for swooning aplenty in cinemas come Valentine's Day.Check out the 5 things we thought of the trailer below.Christian Grey may be the creepiest character ever Jamie Dornan may play
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
a serial murderer in BBC Two's The Fall but Christian Grey may possibly be creepier. There's lots of intense staring and more power games than you can shake a stick at.No, really, please stare more. It's not creepy, at all.For a film about bondage and sex, there's surprisingly little of it in the trailer Alright,
Ana being chained to a red leather bed a bit kinky but this seems more Mills and Boon than whips and chains.Where's all the 'tie me up and call me Sheila' stuff that the world is waiting for?Jamie Dornan takes his shirt off A LOTGrey Enterprises have an awful graphic designer While undoubtedly most people will
be looking at Jamie Dornan in the trailer, you can't help but see that his character's conglomerate branding is a little on the cheap side.You're a billionaire, Christian Grey. Pay for professionals.Ana is an innocent if you hadn't noticed Honestly, she's looking like a librarian who's never left the small country village she grew up in the 1950s. It's a wonder she managed to use the lift, never mind find herself in a sadomasochistic relationship with a control freak billionaire.We're testing a new site:This content is coming soonCelebrity Big BrotherCelebrity Big Brother housemates forced to EVACUATE after Dangerous Paul Danan causes chaos'I do dangerous things without even wanting to be dangerous.'Celebs Go DatingCelebs Go Dating 2017 line up revealed including Charlotte Dawson, TOWIE's Arg and Calum BestLady Nadia Essex is returning to our screens. From X Factor bad boy to Shipwrecked beauty who are the hopeless showbiz singletons looking for love?Coronation StreetCoronation Street spoiler: Bethany Platt looks traumatised as Nathan and Neil make dramatic return to Weatherfield for explosive rape trialThe schoolgirl will have to give evidence against the child sex ring members in dramatic scenes
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 17, 2017 9:12 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gare ufficiali Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: