Indice del forum

Bossk Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

DeMaurice Smith re-elected executive director of NFLPA
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gare ufficiali
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
linlybest

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 20, 2017 8:53 am    Oggetto:  DeMaurice Smith re-elected executive director of NFLPA
Descrizione:

The last first year coach at OSU to start 11 0 was Earle Bruce in 1979. The Buckeyes played 11 regular season games that season, and lost a chance at 12 0 and a
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
national championship with a 17 16 loss to USC in the Rose Bowl.

Other Buckeyes teams that started 11 0, but couldn't get to 12 0 include the 1975 and 1995 squads.

Considering it took the Nos. 1 and 2 teams in the country to lose to elevate the Fighting Irish to No. 1 in the BCS standings, Coach Brian Kelly's team can't have a letdown at USC on Saturday.

Especially considering the Trojans will be without their quarterback, Matt Barkley, who suffered a right shoulder injury in a loss to UCLA. Without Barkley, it's no
problem for the Irish, right?

Before a 12 0 season and a spot in the BCS national championship game is secured, be mindful USC's has arguably the best set of receivers in the country in Marqis Lee and Robert Woods. Coliseum. Even the best preparation might not be enough, as the Notre Dame defense has allowed just eight touchdowns this season.

All our questions about the Fighting Irish will be answered on Saturday. If you're a college football fan, you know you'll be watching.

Kent State clinched a spot in the Mid American Conference championship game with a 31 24 win at Bowling Green. The 10 1 Golden Flashes are MAC
East champs. Their once highly anticipated game Friday at noon against visiting Ohio is now moot.

Dri Archer is a big reason Kent is bowling for the first time since 1972, and in the hunt for a MAC championship. The 5 foot 8, 164 pound junior from Laurel, Fla., rushed for 241 yards on 17 carries and two touchdowns against the Falcons. Archer is averaging 10.3 yards per carry and has 1,284 rushing yards and 18 total touchdowns.

Several media outlets
are reporting Maryland is in negotiations to join the Big Ten, which would put the league at 13 teams. If that happens, there's also the belief Rutgers will follow the Terrapins' lead.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 20, 2017 8:53 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gare ufficiali Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: